Cornerstone: Church Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2FL and
Revitalise: 123A Western Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 1DB
Visit my Ocean Yoga page for pop-up sessions on Hove’s seafront and yoga & walking in Sussex.
Bookings for 1:1 Yoga sessions available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
For weekend workshops and events visit my Weekend Workshops page.
“Sarah provides a wonderful holistic and accessible approach to yoga!” Celia, Hove.
NEW for Autumn/Winter: Tuesday and Thursday evenings
Journey through the Chakra System and into the Heart of Yoga: A new, revised six-week course focusing on the individual Chakra Centres (the body’s subtle energies) in each weekly session to “retune” imbalances in the body, and help increase subtle energy awareness, vitality and bliss (DROP-IN spaces also available).
Enter a calm, cleansed space (via the use of Sage and aromatherapy) and allow tensions to melt away, the mind to quieten, the emotions to calm and connect to your internal Self via potent flowing Dru Yoga sequences, pranayama (breathing techniques), mudras, mantras and meditations to reveal vitality, radiance and awareness of how the subtle energies (Chakras and Koshas) affect our wellbeing. These courses are suitable for ALL levels, including beginners, as well as regularly practicing yogis.
The course runs on both Tuesday and Thursday evenings:
Tuesdays: @ Cornerstone Centre, Hove – 7pm till 8.15pm); and
Thursdays: @ Revitalise, Western Road – 7.30pm till 8.45pm). NB NO class Thursday 19 October 2017.
November to December course dates:
17 October 2017: (Mooladhara – Root Chakra, grounding and awakening);
24 and 26 October 2017: (Swadhisthana – Sacral Chakra, balancing and igniting creativity);
31 October, and 2 November 2017: (Manipura – Solar Plexus Chakra, dynamism and willpower);
7 and 9 November 2017: (Anahata – Heart Chakra, loving energy and peacefulness);
14 and 16 November 2017: (Vishuddhi – Throat Chakra, communicating from the heart); then
21 and 23 November 2017: (Ajna – Third Eye, and Sahasrara – Crown Chakra, meditation & bliss).
Investment: £48 for all SIX sessions, £25 for THREE sessions (please text to pre-book the dates), or “drop in” @ £10 on selected dates (please text me beforehand to check there’s space). Course bookings are valid at either Tuesday/Thursday evenings within the course time-frame, the confirmed dates, see full T&C’s below). Book online in advance.
October/December Class info and dates:
Candlelit Yoga, a nurturing two week course to build and maintain resilience and harmony and prepare for the Christmas holidays. Running on Tuesdays (7pm-8.15pm) at Cornerstone, and Thursdays at Revitalise (7.30pm-8.45pm). £16 for two sessions, payable in advance. Or £10 pay as you go (please text me to check space beforehand).
Tuesdays 28 November and 5 December 2017 and;
Thursdays 30 November and 7 December 2017.
“I really enjoy the flow of Sarah’s evening class – relaxing and letting go at the beginning, followed by some dynamic movements and stretches and a deep relaxation to complete it all – just what I needed!” Kate S, artist, Hove.
Sarah is an official Move GB Partner, so get MOVING and into the FLOW!
Notes for yoga students
- T&C’s: Course bookings for Tuesday or Thursday evening are valid at either session within the course dates listed and are non-refundable & non-transferable, except when/if I have to cancel a course/class, at which time I will give you as much notice as possible, and offer a refund or class in lieu. Course bookings are confirmed upon receipt of payment. Drop in classes are payable in cash or via bacs transfer, on the same day.
- For health & safety purposes I will ask you to complete a short health questionnaire before class (this will soon be available to complete online).
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing (layering is best).
- Allow one to two hours after eating before practicing yoga.
- Mats, blocks and blankets are provided at the studios, but please bring your own to outdoor yoga sessions (please text me beforehand if you need to borrow a mat).