Cornerstone: Church Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2FL and
Revitalise: 123A Western Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 1DB
I’m currently taking a holiday and will resume my teaching schedule w/c 8 January 2018
Visit my Ocean Yoga page for pop-up sessions on Hove’s seafront and yoga & walking in Sussex.
Bookings for 1:1 Yoga sessions available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
For weekend workshops and events visit my Weekend Workshops page.
“Sarah provides a wonderful holistic and accessible approach to yoga!” Celia, Hove.
NEW in 2018 – 6 week courses: Yoga, and a contemporary take on the Chakras and the Sutras
Tuesdays: @ Cornerstone Centre, Hove – 7pm till 8.15pm); and
Thursdays: @ Revitalise, Western Road – 7.30pm till 8.45pm).
Focusing on an individual Chakra Centre during each six week course, considering how Pantajali’s Yoga Sutras (the Yamas; the relationship with others and society, and the Niyas; the relationship with oneself) can be applied in our lives today, we will also hone in on one or two asanas during each course to “workshop” them and “spotlight” the posture’s effect on the the body and our subtle energies to inspire increased harmony and a solution to challenges in the digital era.
Enter a calm, cleansed space (via the use of Sage) and allow tensions to melt away, as the breath becomes the bridge between the body/mind and the Spirit, and we focus on keeping body and mind strong and the Seven major Chakra centres in balance for great wellbeing.
Allow the mind to quieten, the emotions to calm, stretch the muscles and flow through Dru Yoga sequences, pranayama (breathing techniques), mudras, mantras and meditations to reveal vitality, radiance and subtle energy awareness.
ALL levels are welcome at these sessions, from beginner, to regularly practicing yogis as the pace is gentle, with an attitude of “less is more” and it’s an opportunity to journey into the roots and heart of Yoga.
Dates: Starting Tuesday 9 January and Thursday 11 January 2018 through to Tuesday 13 February and Thursday 15 February 2018.
Investment: £50 for all SIX sessions, £25 for THREE sessions (please text to pre-book the dates), or “drop in” @ £10 on selected dates (texting beforehand is recommended). Course bookings are valid at either Tuesday/Thursday evenings within the course time-frame, the confirmed dates, see full T&C’s below). For ways to book/pay click here.
“I really enjoy the flow of Sarah’s evening class – relaxing and letting go at the beginning, followed by some dynamic movements and stretches and a deep relaxation to complete it all – just what I needed!” Kate S, artist, Hove.
Sarah is an official Move GB Partner, so get MOVING and into the FLOW!
Notes for yoga students
- T&C’s: Course bookings for Tuesday or Thursday evening are valid at either session within the course dates listed and are non-refundable & non-transferable, except when/if I have to cancel a course/class, at which time I will give you as much notice as possible, and offer a refund or class in lieu. Course bookings are confirmed upon receipt of payment. Drop in classes are payable in cash or via bacs transfer, on the same day.
- For health & safety purposes I will ask you to complete a short health questionnaire before class (this will soon be available to complete online).
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing (layering is best).
- Allow one to two hours after eating before practicing yoga.
- Mats, blocks and blankets are provided at the studios, but please bring your own to outdoor yoga sessions (please text me beforehand if you need to borrow a mat).