Cornerstone: Church Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2FL and
Revitalise: 123A Western Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 1DB
Visit my Ocean Yoga page for pop-up sessions on Hove’s seafront and yoga & walking in Sussex.
Bookings for 1:1 Yoga sessions available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
For weekend workshops and events visit my Workshops & Shamballas page.
COMING SOON! The new and revised Yoga Chakra courses, starting Tuesday 5 and Thursday 7 September 2017…
“Sarah provides a wonderful holistic and accessible approach to yoga!” Celia, Hove.
Movement, Flow & Stillness: Soul-soothing Yoga and relaxation classes (running as DROP-IN and as pre-paid four-week themed COURSES), 7.00pm to 8.15pm at Cornerstone Centre, Hove.
Journey into the heart of Yoga, and to the stillness of your Soul. Connect to your internal Self, the quiet place within, via potent flowing Dru Yoga sequences, pranayama (breathing techniques), mudras, mantras and meditations that help release old energy, reveal vitality and increase awareness of the body’s subtle energies (Chakras and Koshas), and how they affect our wellbeing. Reduce stress-related conditions, be in the flow, feel more balanced, centred, relaxed and content.
This class is suitable for ALL levels, including beginners, as well as regularly practising yogis.
August course dates/theme: Willpower: exploring a sense of dynamism and determination, marrying the Manipura and Anahata energies. If you could do with a little more willpower, to launch a project, achieve a goal, or focus on something dear to your heart… come along to this course where Yoga meets life-coaching-meets-creative-visualisation & positive-affirmations!
The August Affirmation is: “My will is all-powerful!”.
Starting: Tuesday 8 August 2017, continuing on: 15, 22 and 29 August 2017.
Investment: “Drop in” @ £10, or enjoy FOUR classes for the price of THREE when you pre-pay @ £30 on/before the first session attended. (Valid at both Tuesday/Thursday eves on the the dates listed/specified at booking, see T&C’s below). Book online in advance.
“I really enjoy the flow of Sarah’s evening class – relaxing and letting go at the beginning, followed by some dynamic movements and stretches and a deep relaxation to complete it all – just what I needed!” Kate S, artist, Hove.
The soul-soothing session: Stretch the body, and quieten the mind (running as DROP-IN and as pre-paid four-week COURSES), 7.30pm to 8.45pm at Revitalise, 123a Western Road, Brighton/Hove.
Prepare to enter a quiet, cleansed space (via the use of Sage and intuitively selected Crystals) to assist our wellbeing, to help with detoxing, and to clear away and renew energy. Deepen your practice as we flow through restorative Hatha and transformational Dru Yoga sequences, which nurture the body, and soothe the soul, with gentle, ambient yoga beats in the background and aromatherapy to enhance the sensory experience. This class is generally more dynamic in movement than the Tuesday evening class, however it is also suitable for beginner yogis where modifications can be made.
The monthly theme runs through both of my evening classes, see theme info above.
August: Thursdays: 10 August 2017, continuing on: 17, 24 August & 31 August 2017.
Investment: “Drop in” @ £10, or enjoy FOUR classes for the price of THREE when you pre-pay @ £30 on/before the first session attended. (Valid on the dates listed/specified at booking, at both Thursday and Tuesday evening classes, see T&C’s below). Book online in advance.
Sarah is an official Move GB Partner, so get MOVING and into the FLOW!
Notes for yoga students
- T&C’s: The FOUR classes for the price of THREE offer is valid when paid on/before the first session attended, and valid at three more classes (choose from either evening class, please book your place beforehand) during the specified time-frame. Payments are non-refundable & non-transferable, except when/if I have to cancel a course/class, at which time I will give you as much notice as possible, and offer a refund or class in lieu. Drop in classes are payable in cash/bacs transfer, on the same day.
- For health & safety purposes I will ask you to complete a short health questionnaire before class (this will soon be available to complete online).
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing (layering is best).
- Allow one to two hours after eating before practicing yoga.
- Mats, blocks and blankets are provided at the studios, but please bring your own to outdoor yoga sessions (please text me beforehand if you need to borrow a mat).