June 2017 is FULLY BOOKED! To find out more about this holiday, and the next dates running, please contact me to enquire: 07960 023871:)
INVESTMENT: £799. BOOK before 21 May 2017, apply a £35 DISCOUNT CODE:)
As we are less than EIGHT weeks to the holiday, payment in full is required upon booking. However, installments can be arranged at individual discretion. Payment options: Pay by creditcard / by BACS online transfer.
10 PLACES total
• Six nights stay at Kefalonia Retreats in Twin-Share self-catering accommodation;
• Six outdoor morning Yoga sessions (of 75 minute duration) at the retreat’s Yoga Shala surrounded by olive trees and flowers, plus one morning session at a nearby quiet, wild and secluded beach with a mindful early morning silent walk;
• Five outdoor evening Meditation and Yoga Nidra sessions (of approximately 60 minute duration), including the arrival yoga session (Opening Ceremony) at the retreat’s Yoga Shala, on selected beaches before sunset and dinner, and one session held in the mountains, see below;
• Organisation of four afternoon excursions around the island (to visit some of Kefalonia’s most celebrated beaches, where we will practice our evening sessions of Meditative Yoga and Yoga Nidra, which includes one afternoon visiting the breath-taking Ainos Mountains, where will practice a shorter outdoor Mindfulness and Meditative Yoga session);
• Self-catering Breakfast – your fridge and kitchen will be stocked with delicious locally sourced foods (see above). Upon booking please advise on dietary preferences, eg dairy/wheat-free or other intolerances and we will aim to cater for you;
• Welcome BBQ at the retreat on the first evening (if you arrive later in the evening, we will provide some ‘welcome’ food in your room);
• Transfer to/from airport – please get in touch at your earliest re your preferred airport and flying times – we can help with finding the lowest cost flights for you, and organise your transfers from the airport to the retreat;
• Yoga mats are provided at the retreat, but feel free to bring your own;
• Free Wifi in rooms/on retreat.
• Air-conditioning in rooms.
What’s not included:
• Flights – guests responsible for their flights to the retreat, see suggested flight details below;
• Travel insurance, you are advised to take out your own travel insurance for this trip;
• Group dinners/refreshments (on afternoon excursions/evenings), the retreat is arranging special offers and recommended dining options for our meals in the evenings at our beach locations. You can bring snacks with you from the s/c room for the afternoon or visit a supermarket near/at our afternoon location;
• Optional island boat trip (approximately 50 euros), and/or any other island excursions which can be arranged for you if you wish.
** The yoga and daily excursions to the beaches and mountains are included in the holiday, however all activities are optional. Our driver will collect us from the retreat around 2.30pm each day, and we will return in the evening after dinner at a local café/restaurant. Mid week, following our morning yoga session, there will be a FREE day, and the option to go on a round-the-island boat tour (additional 50 euros). Alternatively, be dropped off in the capital, Argostoli for shopping and Kefalonia café culture (we will recommend some nice places for you to visit).
Getting there: There are a few airlines flying the route from London to Kefalonia, including EasyJet, Ryanair, Thomas Cook and Thomson. Please get in touch at your earliest with your preferred airport and timings and we can help find the cheapest return flights for you. Meanwhile check out the following sites: momondo.co.uk or skyscanner.co.uk. The suggested flights are:
22 June; Easyjet from Gatwick 0745, arriving kefalonia 1320 and
28 June; Easyjet from Kefalonia 1345, arriving Gatwick 1515.
Most of the group have booked onto these flights – please let me know if another airport / time is more suitable and we will also organise your airport transfer.