Welcome to the booking page...
Your Heaven-on-Earth Retreat is FIVE STEPS AWAY:
- Contact me to discuss the retreat, and check availability;
- Register your place either by setting up the instalment plan or paying in full;
- Book your flights;
- Book your travel insurance;
- Contact Rosa's Beach studios directly to pay the deposit payment.
Welcome, I'd love you to join me on this incredible journey into new earth living, co-creating your own reality and empowering your life. The program that I'm running is separate to the cost/investment of your holiday accommodation at Rosa's, your flights, food and any trips that we make and individual expenses, trips or shopping that you choose to do.
- We'll be staying at Rosa's Beach studios, positioned perfectly on Lourdas beach, in the south of the island. I've been staying at Rosa's since 2016 and it's a home-from-home for me, a beautiful, small, clean, family-run traditional self-catering apartment complex overlooking the tranquil turquoise waters with the protective backdrop of mighty Mount Ainos, which is an inspiration in itself. All ten studios have beach and garden views and are fully equipped for your s/c needs including aircon, wifi and balcony with chair/table - please email me for any questions about what is included, it's very comprehensive!
- You can enjoy sole occupancy in your private s/c studio with no expensive sole occupier rates, however as all studios have both a double bed and single bed, you have the option to come on this retreat with a friend or partner and share the studio costs* (there are limited spaces so please email me to check availability).
- Your self-contained beach studio is to be hired and paid for directly to Rosa's, and a small deposit is to be made to Rosa's upon your retreat booking with me, then either settled in cash (cheaper option* see below) with Rosa's directly upon arrival.
- As this is a self catering retreat, you can prepare and enjoy your own breakfast/brunch and meals in your apartment or in the garden (a well stocked supermarket is just 10 minutes along the promenade so you can purchase fresh fruit, bread, yoghurt, pastries, coffee, etc) or dine out in a handful of lovely cafe/restaurants which line the beach.
- Typically on my retreats, we do our own breakfasts/brunch or lunches and gather in group for an evening meal at one of the selected restaurants where you can dine out on a main course with a glass of wine (if you wish!) for around 25 euros.
- Among the many wonderful things about Kefalonia is that it is, in my opinion, something of a "Foodie’s Haven" and there are some incredible, outstanding restaurants, which are accessible and quite affordable; one of which is at Lourdas beach, and others we can discuss visiting with a short taxi trip which, with enough interest, I can organise for the group (at additional expense of 10-20 euros per person round trip);
- Over the week I will also suggest/arrange a mini bus taxi to take us to visit the quaint and pretty village of Peratata surrounding St Jorge’s castle, and the supremely serene and ancient Church which is set high on the hill boasting incredible island views and a sense of timelessness. This is literally one of my favourite places on earth, it is just wonderful to sit here in quiet contemplation, meditation, to reflect or journal. Afterwards, we can dine at one of the top class restaurants located in Peratata village. The taxi for the group will be around 30 euros each, return trip;
- The retreat will begin on the evening of Wednesday 27 September with an evening movement and relaxation circle on Turtle Beach, and complete in the evening of Tuesday 3rd October.
- I recommend that you book your flights to arrive from midday on Wednesday 27th September, and to leave on Weds 4th October.
- Skyscanner is a good website for good deals on flights, from your chosen airport, generally I go with Easyjet from London Gatwick on the following times:
- 0955 from Gatwick, arriving 1530 Kefalonia, on 27 September, returning 1610 from Kefalonia, arriving back at Gatwick at 1745 on 4 October. The cost is approximately £150 return due to being late in the season, so more affordable.
- Please note, the retreat finishes on the evening of 3.10, and we'l enjoy a group dinner together afterwards. I recommend choosing a mid afternoon/early evening return flight the following day to allow you a nice relaxing morning to yourself to integrate and consolidate everything before returning home. There will be no sessions or official group gatherings on 4.10 and you're welcome to fly home earlier in the day on the 4th if you choose.
- In terms of luggage and what to bring, you will need very little, keep it simple with swimwear, towel, sarongs, dresses, summer and beach clothing, something loose and comfy to wear for yoga, a couple of sweaters, cardigans and outfits that you'd like to wear for dinners in the evenings, a beach bag, comfy shoes/sandals. There will be more info on this closer to the time.
- I recommend you invest in a travel / foldable yoga mat, which cost around £20 online. We will often do the yoga/movement barefoot on the sand/paddling in the water - but also on a wooden/concrete platform so it is recommended that you bring your mat with you.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to spend some time investing in you, in this beautiful location, enjoying your own s/c studio apartment, while also meeting like-minded souls and enjoying socialising with the group as little or much as you like outside of the retreat program, which is approximately a few hours each day, and on two days an optional afternoon excursion. I really love to indulge in the delicious food offerings while on the island, and I usually enjoy a glass of local wine, however I want to say that this is definitely not a boozing holiday! For best results and a clearer mind, the idea is that we engage in delicious food and don't deny ourselves a little of what we fancy, but not to use alcohol (or anything else) to escape the experience of tuning into our intuition and opening up to our heart-felt desires.
- Any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
On this retreat you'll pay separately for your accommodation, and to me for the retreat.
The investment in the retreat program is £695, and there are two payment options:
- Payment plan: x3 instalments of £265 (total = £795) by standing order, providing there is sufficient time before the retreat to make x3 consecutive payments. The s/o is to be set up for three continual payments, or;
- A single payment of £695 upon booking.
T&C's: Please note all bookings are non-refundable.
Please arrange a BACS/online payment or standing order to:
Coop Bank - Account: 18388358, Sort: 089300.
Your place is confirmed upon the full payment.
Seven nights accommodation in the sole occupied self catering beach side studio costs @ 455 Euros (approximately £400) if paid in cash and @ 525 Euros (approx £455) by card/online transfer. The studios are for sole occupancy, however there is the option to "twin-share" - there is one double-bed and one single bed in each studio, so if you'd like to come with a friend/partner, the accommodation cost can be split appropriately between you, however please check with me about availability as I am managing numbers/running the retreat as a small intimate group.
A deposit payment of 75 euros is to be made upon booking your retreat place, which will reserve your studio/accommodation at Rosa's. The remaining accommodation balance is payable to Rosa's directly upon arrival - either in cash at the reduced rate of 65 euros per night, or by card/online transfer @ 75 euros per night.
Additional costs, not included:
- Flights and travel: Return flights cost around £150, as we are travelling in low season. Log onto the following comparison sites for the best deals: momondo.co.uk and skyscanner.co.uk
- Airport transfers (please message me once you've booked your flights, it is possible you can share taxis from the airport with others on the same flights, and I can provide you with a reliable taxi firm. Individual airport transfers from 25 euros;
- Trips, excursions, group taxi fares and any independent sight seeing that you do;
- All food, meals and refreshments; there are two supermarkets in walking distance from Rosa's Beach studios, which are fully equipped with gas hob, fridge and dining area for self catering, as well as an excellent selection of cafes and restaurants, all a few footsteps from the studios;
- Travel insurance - it is a condition of the holiday that everyone attending has full travel insurance to ensure being covered in case of medical, cancellation or for any activities undertaken. Guests must obtain their insurance independently and confirm the details with me.